Pea gravel is very popular for use in home landscaping because of its smooth texture. It is highly versatile and easy to use when dressing up an outdoor area.
One of the first things you will notice when shopping for pea gravel is the variety of beautiful, natural colours. The advantage is that it can be used on its own or in combination with other types of stone. Mix and match it to offset a large boulder or to enhance a terraced area around a stone waterfall.
The Solution for Displaced Stone
The only disadvantage to this type of stone is how easily it scatters. This is where Pour On offers a perfect solution. The system binds the stone in place without compromising is natural beauty.
Here are a few pointers to consider when using pea gravel:
- Use it anywhere around your home in place of paving stones, larger grades of gravel, sand or mulch.
- Purchase it from a stone supplier in bulk when your project requires a large amount.
- Use the required depth according to the Pour On recommendations to ensure the surface area is adequately covered.
- Wear a mask when working with this stone to prevent inhaling small particles of stone dust.
- It is a natural product so expect some inconsistencies in size and colour.
A final point to remember is that pea gravel is technically known as 5mm crushed quarry gravel. We would be happy to assist you with ideas for your landscape project. Contact us today.